Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pool Progress

We've made tons of progress on our pool.  In fact, it's being filled with water right now!  Yikes! I can't believe It's been so long since I've updated. Here's what we've been doing:
 
 
Rebar and Plumbing

 Spraying gunite

An excited and super cute Grant helping me water the gunite. We had to water it twice a day to keep it from curing too fast and becoming brittle.

We have tile, coping, and a deck!


We added a sidewalk to the pool area.  I'm hoping it will help keep both the house and the pool cleaner.

Sundek texture added

Spraying the Pebble Tek surface.  I have to admit that I panicked about the color after seeing them start.  I relaxed after looking at dark bottom pools on Pinterest. :)

Acid washed and ready to fill!

1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks so great! I love the color of the bottom with the tile and decking you chose. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete