Thursday, April 23, 2015

My Other Place

My friend, Sadia, has a blog called "How Do You Do It? Moms of Multiples Tell it Like it Is." It has many contributing authors and a wealth of information about caring for multiples.  When I was pregnant with the twins Sadia asked me if I'd like to add my perspective to the blog.  Her invitation is one of the biggest compliments I have ever received.  She is one of the smartest women I know and is an amazing mother and writer.  This post of hers will show you what I mean. 


My latest post for HDYDI compared having a singleton toddler vs. twin toddlers.  You can read it here.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Elizabeth, you are just too sweet. I occasionally find myself thinking "What would Elizabeth do?" so everything you said, right back at you. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete