Monday, December 29, 2014

December's 10

The days are long but the years are short.
 
 
I can remember when the babies were newborns I'd sometimes forget which baby I'd fed last. When you do the same thing over and over and over the details get lost.   That's my biggest worry about this time in my life.  That I'll get so caught up in the routines, errands, and laundry that I'll forget what made these days so precious. 
 
At the end of every month I'm going to make a list of 10 everyday things. Not the special milestones or funny expressions that make up my Facebook statuses, but moments that I see every single day. The moments that aren't special now, but will be when my house is no longer full of noise and toys.

 

This is my attempt to freeze time. 
 
 
 
I share my breakfast everyday even after they've eaten theirs

His nest
 

The snuggle like stair steps

All 10 cousins fit at my table

Rhodes' piggy feet

This expression

He holds snacks with two hands

My view when I wear my Ergo

Long fingers that never want to be dirty

Always always always talking
 
 
 
 


1 comment: