Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bad Bad Bunny

We have been having some gorgeous weather lately.  One morning last week I decided to take advantage of it and let the bunnies and babies play in what was left of our garden.  This went well for about 30 minutes.  Then the bunnies figured out that they could slip under the gate and made a break for it.  I was able to catch midnight, but bunnicula took off for the ranch that is directly behind our property.  The fence is barbed wire and strong.  I could see the bunny, but could not figure out how to get over to the other side.  So frustrating!  My neighbor came to the rescue and worked together with Grant and Will to catch him.  TWICE.  Yes, that's right... he was safe and sound in my arms and I dropped him.  I could have died of embarrassment.  Luckily my neighbor shares my sense of humor and was able to laugh and start the chase again.  I don't think I'll be letting anyone play in the garden any time soon. 





 
Can you find bunnicula?

No comments:

Post a Comment