Tuesday, June 30, 2015

May and June

 
It's the last day in June and I've not updated the blog since the beginning of May.  I've written about 4 posts over and over in my head and never taken the time to sit down and write.   I can tell.  I use writing to process and reflect.  When I'm not taking the time to distance myself and really think about where I am and how things are going my days run together and my attitude suffers.  I don't notice the little things that typically make me smile and I get bogged down in diapers and laundry.  The kids seem louder and messes bother me more.  My new goal is to devote one evening a week to the blog.

Here's what we've been up to:

Rhodes had his first black eye
We went to The Thinkery with our cousins
Laurel's been climbing
Will won a Principal's award
Swimming!!!


We celebrated Frank's birthday
We went to the Williamson County Aggie Fish Fry
Will and Grant went to Invention Camp. G's final project was this maze

We've had LOOOOOOOTS of snow cones
We explored the Texas History Museum

Laurel had Princess Leia hair for the first time

 
Rhodes suddenly looks like a little boy instead of a baby

 



No comments:

Post a Comment